“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Single Awareness Day

Yeah, I don't want to have a boyfriend/crush/SO to worry about this Valentine's Day... Phew.

In light of this looming dark event, I thought I'd scare the crap out of you guys with a picture that scare me, too.









You don't know how much it is possible to hate society until you see this doll in person. When you do, you realize that the only way to make him sing "Baby" is by pushing his crotch... Moving on.



However, I would like to send out a little e-tribute to my fiancee....
Which one's mine?






No... No... No... These are all wrong!

Where's my man? Oh, wait, I think I have found him....


This isn't the best picture of you, Joey, but we can still get married.








1 comment:

  1. Really?????? What about the eye candy in the Count of Monte Cristo? Or the one guy...whose name rhymes with that one kind of lunch meat???

    ReplyDelete

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!