“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is it a Federal Crime?

The other day, we received a package from our contact teacher who lives in Idaho Falls. On the package was a small, manila envelope with a note from the Post Office stating that we needed to pay 34 cents in unpaid postage on the package.

So... I proceeded to search out 34 pennies and put them in the manila envelope. And I put it in the mailbox.

Mind you, I don't really care about owing the post office 34 cents. Actually, I didn't owe it, but I paid it. Purely out of the goodness of my heart. I do care about the opportunity to "get back" at our slightly evil post deliverer.

Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!