“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Friday, March 12, 2010

Once Upon a Time

Since I am using this blog as my blog/ journal, I decided that there is a story so hilarious that I need to record so that I don't forget. Since I don't write in my journal, I have to type it up here. Which will be really easy, because I type faster than I write (hence the journal/ blog).
Some of you might have heard this story, so I thought that you can have it further ingrained into your memory because everyone should read this story.

So.. onto my story.


I call it, "Story."

Okay so the night of the Drivers Ed Orientation, they told us how things would work etc. My teacher told us that if we wanted to, we could bring money and practice going through the fast food Drive- Thru (apparently it's tough???) and that he would have his foot on the brake so that we didn't make any fatal mistakes.

Ummm....

I kind of got just a wee bit nervous, because I thought his foot would be on my brake, on my side of the car.

Awkward....

I think that was when my Mom noticed my extreme discomfort and whispered that there was another brake on the passenger side.

Phew! *Wipes sweat off of forehead*

Can you imagine how uncomfortable it would be for everyone if there weren't another brake? Yikes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!