“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Sunday, March 7, 2010

What Grace Learns in Primary

Tonight Grace was too scared to go down to the Family Room alone to put her violin away. So I went down with her while I was flossing and watched her carefully put it in its case.

Turns out that she hadn't put any of her music books away either, so she asked me if I could do it for her.

Since my hands were full of saliva soaked floss, I told her that she could probably put away her own books.

To that she replied, "Manda, you should be more grateful. You are going astray."

I kept a straight face and said what anyone would say. "Huh?!"

"Do you know what astray is? Astray is when you are not doing the right thing."

Apparently, her teacher in Primary was dissecting Follow the Prophet and explaining what everything meant.

LOL! This week I will try not to go astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!