“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Life Today in a Nutshell

If you were to log into my Yahoo! email right now, you would see an advertisement for something-Jilian-Michaels related. You would also notice that she looks like a MAN with a skinny stomach and long hair (parted down the middle). Yikes. It was super scary; I'll be having nightmares tonight. Maybe we should rename her Julian, though. Julian Michael. That way she has TWO boy names. Is this illegal? What I'm saying about another person?
Also, forgive my fragmented sentences. I'll blame it on:
The re-readingness of the Hunger Games trilogy this break
... But mostly on my fragmented brain. I'm studying for finals. This was a fun 3-minute break. Now, back into the heap of papers. Headfirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!