“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Relief Squared

Today I finished the last of my finals. I was working on only three of them from 10- 5 o' clock tonight. Or, in Chinese: jin tian xuexi zai shi dian he wu dian. (I was studying at ten o'clock and five o'clock... That's as good as it gets, alright?) But I finally got them done. Hallelujah!
Anyways, I'm totally relieved. I got an "A" in at least one of my College courses, and since it was the Speech one... *drumroll*... I never EVER have to take speech again. Unless I do something extremely expensive like an MBA or something.
The testing angels smile upon me as a type this.... and as I take a much-needed break tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!