“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Friday, January 14, 2011

This Week...

... has been crazy. Needless to say, I am really UBER glad it's over. Now, I am just finishing up some Chinese homework and hoping for the best. This is (another) quick post, so I just wanted to post some (short) info. on an article that I came across recently...



Caution: Do NOT keep reading if you are opposed to excessive parentheses. I don't know what's wrong with me tonight. (!!)

Also, we watched Charlie St. Cloud last night as part of my self-induced psychological care treatment. (Wow, look at how many syllables I just wrote!!!)
If you want to cry your eyes out uncontrollably, you should definitely watch this movie. One quote from the movie that I loved: Nobody ever gets to see what could have been.
This is SO UNBELIEVABLY TRUE! Oh my goodness... we just have to move on with our lives, and that's one of my goals for this year (as of... now). You can't dwell on the past, because with dwelling on negative things come regret and depression, and with that come unhappiness. The key to being happy is to....
"Keep Moving Forward!"



The person who names the movie that quote came from gets a hug. A really big one.

1 comment:

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!