“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Something to Surprise

Girls don't usually like video games, right? Right, especially the ones where you kill people. Well, I've got a little surprise for the world. This is my favorite video game ever.





Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter


When I was on break I played this game every day. We would play it late at night, then after I was done I would go to bed. But when I would turn the lights off, my mind would play tricks on me and I could see the red diamonds that outline where the targets (people) are on the game.
Please don't be scared. It's all for fun and not for realistic-ness at all.
I am not a violent person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!