“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Being the Most Wonderful Person on the Planet is Harder than Expected

Once upon a time there was a wonderful website called Sparknotes.
There you will find the cheats (I mean... study guides) for all of my English tests.
It is absolutely the best place to be.
Anyways... they have this thing were you sign up and if you email them an article that you've written they will publish it on their site.
This is just a guess, but I am thinking that there are a lot of people that go on there.
Now I just have to think of something funny to write about.
It can't just be about my goldfish that does yoga, or about my insane need for chocolate gummy bears. Since I want to be famous...
It has to be legit.
Too legit.

Anyways... I just needed to vent my frustration a little bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!