“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Driving Funnies

Yesterday I went on my country drive.
My partner/ buddy/ pal went first...... because I got in the back seat before he did. {he he}
So we went through the beautiful hills of Idaho (insert sarcasm) and the rest is pretty much history.
I'm still alive, although my ego was thrice wounded by immature people who happened to forget that they had once driven in a fancy Drivers Ed car.
Oh, and around 5:30 I got hungry. We went through the city to get to McDonalds and the guy at the first window said that this was the only t time a student driver had ever pulled in.
I cleared my throat and, in my best most nerdiest voice, said, "Yeah."




With this face.











Ha ha ha ha. They were probably laughing it up.

After that slightly embarrassing moment we headed off to class and listened to a cop talk to us. About laws. It was thrilling. I never knew we had so many.

The only problem was he sounded like a mix of the guy off of Daddy Day Care and Rex Kwon- Do.

I had a really hard time taking him seriously.

Oh, but my teacher told us a SUPER funny story... I wish I could take credit for it.

A few years ago, on the night that they had the State Trooper come in and talk to one of the class, a boy walked in with a homemade t- shirt that said, "I Love Cops".
He was carrying a Tupperware bowl with a lid on it; my teacher didn't think anything of it (kids usually bring food to torture everyone else with).

After the cop asked if anyone had any questions, the boy raised his hand.

"Can I grow marijuana just for the looks of it? I don't want to smoke it, I just like how it looks."

The State Trooper replied that, no, that was illegal.

The boy sighed, pried open the lid of his Tupperware bowl, took out a doughnut, brought it towards his mouth and slowly said, "Well, then, no doughnut for you."

*Sigh* I wish I could have thought of something funny like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!