“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Monday, May 17, 2010

Don't Ask the Question You Want Answered

So... it's been about a month since I blogged. Whatever.

I got an email today from my English/ HIstory teacher. It was regarding our final grades for this semester (which is almost over). She said that on our online website, the grades were not correct, but that she would gladly answer questions about our final grades.
So, I sent her an email and said, "Can I have my final grade for English 10?"
She replied, "Sorry- you are in school until June 9th and I cannot give final grades until then. Thanks for asking though. Hi to your mom!"

What the flip.
Why she couldn't have added, "I accept questions regarding final grades, but not for the actual grade" I will never know.
Lol.
Funny funny.
Saying goodbye to that teacher.
No more Mrs. Nice Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!