“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Randomness BOTTLED and then cubed.

So... I haven't blogged in a while. Mostly because no one reads it, and that messes up my psych.
But we'll pretend like I have dozens of happy readers... or that no one is able to read it.
Anywho...
I am turning 16 faster than I even want to think. I was honestly more excited to get my braces off than I am to turn 16.
I kind of wish I had a car, but I seriously don't know what I would do with one.
I like money, but I don't have any.
I'm taking a course through the summer so that I don't have to sit around and wonder what to do all day. American Government. Should be fun to see what the left- wing liberal textbook has to say on the government.
Should be even more fun to surprise my teacher with my enthusiasm for arguing about politics. *snicker*
I also have to remember to do Math everyday this summer, or else I will epically fail my college algebra course in the spring. I hate Math, because there are a bunch of unnecessary letters, and I have never cared about 'x' or 'y'.
Umm... I don't know why this has turned into a 'Fun Facts About Me' page but what they hey.
At least I'm writing it down, right?
Sorta.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog- I don't think you have ever commented on mine..... it really isn't quite as in depth as yours is I am afraid but it helps me remember my life since I stink at writing in a journal! We sure wish we could be with everyone in the next few weeks- just pretend like you miss us ok!!

    ReplyDelete

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!