“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Facebook? What's that?

After several seconds of deliberation, I have decided to make my Facebook page null and void. I get tired of watching people make their relationships "facebook official" and then refuse to tell who their blasted relationship is with. Why would a person make some knowledge public and refrain from bestowing related information? I get tired of watching people post innumerable amounts of pictures as if they are celebrities- Oh man, the excitement's getting to me now! I hope someone comments on my pictures! Gag me with a pitchfork.
It reminds me too much of being in high school. High school is gross. I can't wait for this chapter of my life to be over so that I can move on physically and not just mentally and emotionally. Drama is bad enough on the real world- I don't need to feel like I'm subjecting myself to the possibility of more of it every time I log on.
Anyways, life will be all-amazing and wonderful now.
Hopefully, I will have a little extra time to play games now. On my new computer.



Oh yeah, that's right. I got a new and awesome (used) laptop for only 75 bones, and am consequently awesome.... also it has pinball, and I'm getting addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!