“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

want me ta do somethin' to take yo' mind off that pain?

I'm sitting here in my Grandma's house. The mood is quiet and contemplative; I'm feeling quite carefree at the moment. The silent sound of the humming refrigerator is almost enough to lull my own self to sleep. The house is so silent you could hear a pin drop, but really all we can hear is the mouse feces dropping (but we try not to think about that). All is well in the world.
But it's a big, fat lie! BAHA HA HA! I kill myself.
We're freaking crazy! We are experiencing the "high" that comes from knocking (or in my case: attempting to knock out) the crap out of each other on the Wii- my arms already feel like a mix of red jello and day-old mashed Idaho potatoes. We just finished Anxiously Engaged: A Picadilly Romance. And, quite frankly, if the name doesn't scare you enough, the cover certainly will.


4993236_product

The main offenses in this movie are many:
-the main guy's eyebrows
-the main guy's attempted accent
-the main guy's hair
-all the people in the movie
-the script... Or, maybe just:
-the entire movie

The amount of pain involved in the viewing of this movie could be construed as illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!