“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sicker Than a Dog.

That's me. I have been bed-ridden for almost 48 hours and I am pretty sure that by the end of the day I will either be certifiably insane or my mind will be dangerously unstable. What am I going to do? I don't want to watch a movie. I've already read the Scarlet Pimpernel once (and read my favorite parts twice). I've tried to read Charles Dickens (and failed). I've tried sitting on my cushy bed doing nothing, but then my mind wanders and I start worrying about what tomorrow will bring. Since it is Sunday, I can't do homework or study. Since it is Sunday, I should probably watch General Conference or something, but I can't really leave my room for fear of getting everyone else sicker than a dog.

I think maybe I will make myself some food. That at least will give me something to do.

THIS STINKS! BLAH!
P.S. On a lighter, more delicious note: I got a 92% on my first ever term paper for one of my college classes. *insert sigh of relief here*

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!