“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blogging My...

Boy Diet. Yes, you read right. I am going on a boy diet. What is a boy diet?, you may ask. Well, I'll tell you. There are two different versions of boy diets.

Boy Diet: n. 1: a lifestyle where one survives solely from the notice, appreciation, and acknowledgement of the male gender. 2: an extended period of time in which the subject refrains from thinking, acknowledging, or having fantasized thoughts regarding the male gender

It doesn't take much to guess which one I'm taking part in. One of my New Years Resolutions was to be content with what I have. It's been a couple of weeks since the beginning of January, and I have finally come up with one way to reach that goal.
I can be content with what I am- a single lady who scares off all the guys on the planet.


1 comment:

  1. Girl,you crack me up!! haha!! You're seriously AWESOME!! I'm on BOY DIET too!

    PS.Hey! I see you quote that quote on your blog =] And your background is killing me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!