“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It’s what you think about.” -Dale Carnegie

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hmmmm....

Okay, there's nothing worth reading on my blog anymore. I officially have nothing interesting to say- not to you, not to the world, and not even to myself... EEEEEEK!
Today has been one of the busiest days of my life, but it has also been very productive (in case you were wondering). I'm sitting at my desk wondering which subject of homework to tackle next, listening to Keith Urban (thank you, auntie), and contemplating whether or not to get a job this semester.
... And now I don't have anything else to say. (That sentence started with "And", and this sentence started with a parenthesis... yuck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IN HECK ARE YOU DOING?!